• Welcome to Forum.Deepsoftware.Com. Please login or sign up.

Please help me program the parallel port

Started by Claus, December 04, 2011, 09:17:43 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Claus

December 04, 2011, 09:17:43 am Last Edit: December 04, 2011, 09:30:34 am by Claus
Hello , i have  to make a project in C++ Builder 6, using NrComm library i have to program the parallel port, for the start i have just to turn on and off some leds that are connected to the data pins of the parallel port. Can anyone please help me write the code , i dont know how to use this library at all. If anyone can give me some details would be great.
I hope is not a stupid topic as i think it is , but i really need help with this . 
Thank you!

Roman Novgorodov

Hello

Thank you for your interest in our product.

Please try to investigate sample project that is included in nrComm Lib setup:
Demos\LptDemo

Roman Novgorodov
DeepSoftware LLC
DeepSoftware llc - The professional components for Delphi/CBuilder/.NET. The high quality custom software development.
Forums.nrCommLib.Com - DeepSoftware Tech Support Forum.

Claus

I did my best to understand the sample project but i cant understand it , i see the interface that is created and thats all :|. The code has no comments to help you understand it, im not the best programmer so im just confused and dont know what to do :). I still cant see how i can acces the pins of the parallel port, i dont even know how to include the library into my project. Please if u can tell me those things, would be a great thing.