• Welcome to Forum.Deepsoftware.Com. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 03:22:18 am

News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Wrong message sent ?

Started by stef2pont, September 27, 2009, 08:28:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

stef2pont

September 27, 2009, 08:28:31 pm Last Edit: September 27, 2009, 09:09:59 pm by stef2pont
hello,

my software run ASAP. So, there is one problem...  >:(

I use the function :
nrMODEMGSM->SmsSend(Telephone,Texte,true);
the Telephone is AnsiString and contains the phone number (0630-my other number-), the Texte is AnsiString and contains.... ...text... ;D (This is a test blablablablabalbalabla one eleven)  :P

Firstly...

when i use this function with my phone number without the international code (+33 for france), i receive this one :

àààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààà

in ME and MT sms memory.  :'(

Secondly...

when i use the same function with my phone number with the international code, i receive two SMS in the MT memory :

MT1:This is a test blablablablabalbalabla one eleven   :D
MT2:àààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààà   >:( :'( ???

Thirdly... Arf !

i use another phone for send a SMS to my modem.... I receive the good message in ME and MT memory message :

MT1:This is a test from second phone
ME1:This is a test from second phone

To conclude, the problem is located in the sending function listed below :

// envoyer un message. la méthode renvoi'true' si elle échoue.
bool C_Communication::Envoyer_Message(AnsiString Telephone, AnsiString Texte)
{
bool erreur = false ;
try         // requête
{
Fiche_Principale->Modem_GSM->SmsSend(Telephone,Texte,true); // le paramètre true sert à confirmer l'envoie.
}
catch(Exception &e)    // si erreur
{
MessageBox(NULL,"Le message n'a pas été envoyé.",NULL,MB_OK|MB_ICONSTOP);
erreur = true ;
}
return erreur ;
}

finally :

Why this difference with the international code ?     +33, with without ?
Can you explain the difference beetwen the MT, ME and SM memory ?
Why two message received with good text followed by the àààà line in the second method of use ?

thank's a lot !
C++ Builder 3, 5, 6 and now C++ Builder 2009, runing under Win2000, XP and now Vista

stef2pont

hello Roman,

if you need, i send my diagnostic log file (see file attached)

thank's
C++ Builder 3, 5, 6 and now C++ Builder 2009, runing under Win2000, XP and now Vista

stef2pont

Roman Novgorodov

Hello

1) Your uploaded log file seems very strange. Possible it is broken. I can't use it for diagnostic process.

Please read this topic:
http://forums.nrcommlib.com/index.php?topic=6.0

2) International code is needed for send sms.

3) Possible nrGsm does not support your GSM terminal, we need correct log file for check this.

Roman Novgorodov
DeepSoftware llc - The professional components for Delphi/CBuilder/.NET. The high quality custom software development.
Forums.nrCommLib.Com - DeepSoftware Tech Support Forum.

stef2pont

October 06, 2009, 07:48:13 pm #4 Last Edit: October 06, 2009, 07:57:32 pm by stef2pont
1> ok, topic followed. please see the attached file.
2> Hu ? ok... i notice this.
3> My GSM Terminal is a SIEMENS MC35I, and the driver used by your software is Siemens M35i(t).

this one : http://www.smsco.it/tomcat/en/modem/audiotel_modex_gprs.jsp

Just a little precision, the GSM Modem is connected via USB, but seen by the software under the COMPORT 3.

thank's again !

stef2pont

hello roman,

1> i dont have the solution to resolve my problem. i try few code but i receive the same string 'àààààààààà.......'...

2>the 'SM' memory location is the SIM memory ?, and 'MT' is the modem memory ? but what is ME ?

thank's !

Roman Novgorodov

Hello

Quote1> i dont have the solution to resolve my problem. i try few code but i receive the same string 'àààààààààà.......'...

We will analyze your log file. If it contains PDU dump of this strange sms we possible find problem. Thank you.

Quote2>the 'SM' memory location is the SIM memory ?, and 'MT' is the modem memory ? but what is ME ?

No.
"ME" is device memory.
"MT'' is the sum of ''ME'' (= 25 locations) and ''SM'' (capacity varies with SIM card).

Roman Novgorodov
DeepSoftware llc - The professional components for Delphi/CBuilder/.NET. The high quality custom software development.

stef2pont

October 25, 2009, 07:56:59 pm #7 Last Edit: October 25, 2009, 08:17:04 pm by stef2pont
hello roman,

i just discover this fact :

see the code below :

TListItem *itm ;  // variable dynamique pour lister les items
if(aSms != NULL)
{
if(aSms->Report)
{
itm = Liste_Reception->Items->Add();
itm->Caption = aMem + IntToStr(idSms) ;
itm->ImageIndex = 2 ;
itm->SubItems->Add(aSms->Phone) ;
itm->SubItems->Add(aSms->DateTime) ;
}
else
{
itm = Liste_Reception->Items->Add();
itm->Caption = aMem + IntToStr(idSms) ;
itm->ImageIndex = 1 ;
itm->SubItems->Add(aSms->Phone) ;
itm->SubItems->Add(aSms->DateTime) ;
}
}

the àààààààààà.... line appear when the aSms->Report is true !

if this one can help you ....

edited...
if you want, i can send to you my complete code for testing yourself my software... i am stuck  :'(

stef2pont

hello , no more news ?

i can send my source if you want test my software (or the final code)

Roman Novgorodov

Hello

I'm sorry that missed your post. Yes please send on my email the simple demo project that shows this problem.
We will try to resolve this problem.

Roman Novgorodov

stef2pont

ok, roman, i just send it to your email. thank's a lot ! I stay tuned !

stef2pont

hello Roman

It's a long time without news from u, have you receveid my source code ?

thank's !

Roman Novgorodov

Hello

Can you send sms without confirmation report?

The strange SMS is report message from GSM provider.

Fiche_Principale->Modem_GSM->SmsSend(Telephone,Texte,FALSE);

Roman Novgorodov
DeepSoftware.Com