• Welcome to Forum.Deepsoftware.Com. Please login or sign up.

Documented Property and Event **not** found

Started by octal, October 12, 2009, 12:33:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

octal

Hello,
I downloaded the demo version of the nrCommLib in order to do tests before I purshare a pro version with sources.

I have used ASynchPro from TurboPower before, but because of lack of maintenance and because I need new possibilities like GSM and USB support I'm trying to move to this library that seems really very nice.

I have a problem with TnrComm component.

I'm using Delphi 2007 and Delphi 7. I checked deeply the documentation and found a property and an event of very great importance for me.

Event >>>  OnListEvent
property >>> EventListOnLine

when I search for these properties/event I dont find them in object inspector.
I though they simply was not published, so I tried to set them by code, and nothing. Code completion does not show them and writing them by hand does not let the compiler compile the program and it claims that these prop/event does not exists.

Is there something I'm doing wrong? or are these stuff available only in registered version?

Best regards

Roman Novgorodov

Hello

Thank you for your information.

It seems like our help documentation contains some outdated topics.
I'm sorry, we will verify help and correct all asap.

Instead EventList you can use the TnrDataProcessor component (together with TnrComm) for handle various data packets.
More info in the Demos\DataProc\dataproc.dpr demo
and here:
http://forums.nrcommlib.com/index.php?board=19.0

Roman Novgorodov
DeepSoftware llc - The professional components for Delphi/CBuilder/.NET. The high quality custom software development.
Forums.nrCommLib.Com - DeepSoftware Tech Support Forum.