• Welcome to Forum.Deepsoftware.Com. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 11:47:59 am

News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Virtual HID

Started by luben.hristov, February 21, 2013, 02:35:27 am

Previous topic - Next topic

luben.hristov

February 21, 2013, 02:35:27 am Last Edit: February 21, 2013, 06:07:13 am by luben.hristov
Hi,

Currently I'm developing iOS software for iPhone and managed to get some iPhone data into my PC program (prog1.exe)  through TCP/IP. There is other existing program (prog2.exe) in the PC we use for analyzing the data streams which is communicating through HID (it can get data only through dedicated USB HID device connected to the PC). There is no possibility to modify or change the prog2.exe, it only accepts data through the dedicated HID device.

My question is - is there some nrComm component or solution that can be used as a virtual HID driver to intercommunicate between prog1.exe and prog2.exe? The data for prog2.exe was received in prog1.exe (from TCP/IP) but how I can send this data from prog1.exe to prog2.exe. The solution is a virtual HID device which is visible from prog2.exe as the target HID but at the same time this virtual HID driver could get data (probably through Windows messages)  from prog1.exe.

Does nrComm have some virtual HID driver features?

Kind regards,
Luben

Roman Novgorodov

Hello

Thank you for your information.
Unfortunately current version does not provide solutions for virtual HID devices.

Roman Novgorodov
DeepSoftware llc
DeepSoftware llc - The professional components for Delphi/CBuilder/.NET. The high quality custom software development.
Forums.nrCommLib.Com - DeepSoftware Tech Support Forum.