• Welcome to Forum.Deepsoftware.Com. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 07:34:18 am

News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Reading/Writing USB Device

Started by Alycat, September 08, 2011, 09:20:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

bogdanpricop

I have used a label printer on serial port with comlpt library, and now, I have to use a Zebra USB label printer. I used to send commands by COM/LPT.
How can I send a string through USB port to a printer (for example: "^XA ^FT96,431 ^CI0 ^A0B,54,93^FDEcopulp^FS ^XZ") using your library?

Bogdan

Roman Novgorodov

Hello

Please take a look at USBIODemo demo. It allows to select pipe and make write and read operations.

Roman Novgorodov
DeepSoftware LLC
DeepSoftware llc - The professional components for Delphi/CBuilder/.NET. The high quality custom software development.
Forums.nrCommLib.Com - DeepSoftware Tech Support Forum.

Alycat

Would it please be possible to get a reply to my posts please, with regards to our log file from November?

Roman Novgorodov

May 20, 2012, 06:15:09 am #63 Last Edit: May 20, 2012, 06:17:17 am by Roman Novgorodov
Hello

I'm sorry, but I do not have good news for you.
Because we can not reproduce problem on our side.
We need real device for catch error.
Your device provides interrupt pipe, but all our test devices provide bulk pipes.

Can you describe more your device, possible we can design it here if it is not too difficult.
Possible you can ship device to us and we will try resolve problem.

Roman Novgorodov
DeepSoftware llc
DeepSoftware llc - The professional components for Delphi/CBuilder/.NET. The high quality custom software development.
Forums.nrCommLib.Com - DeepSoftware Tech Support Forum.

Alycat

Thank you for the reply, PM sent.

beck6

I ordered a batch of USB devices before, but before that, I didn't know anything about this.