• Welcome to Forum.Deepsoftware.Com. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:44:11 am

News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Library Manual

Started by NetDevel, September 21, 2009, 07:59:17 am

Previous topic - Next topic

NetDevel

Hello,

I have interest in your library but there is no detailed manual for it.

Do you have code sample on how to open a port (RS232 / USB), wait for a data stream, read it and dispatch it for processing, releasing the port and wait again for another event ? How these events are fired ? How safe is the component if those processes (receive data and process data) are different threads ? 

How "contention" can be managed ? I mean receiving another event while one is still been read. Upon my device to retry sending the data ? What is your approach to "real time" data ?

Have more questions in mind, but solving the ones mentioned others can be solved.

Thanks.

Roman Novgorodov

Hello

Unfortunately, current version of library has poor context help.
But you can see several demo projects:
DemoHID 
DemoRS232
DemoTAPI
DemoUSB 

We are going to release a new big version of nrComm .NET, it will have some new components and new samples.

Roman Novgorodov
DeepSoftware llc - The professional components for Delphi/CBuilder/.NET. The high quality custom software development.
Forums.nrCommLib.Com - DeepSoftware Tech Support Forum.

NetDevel

Hello,

Yes, already checked those samples, but none answered my questions :(

Do you have a time frame for the next release you mention ? What's the new functionatily ?

Thanks.

Roman Novgorodov

Hello

The newest version of nrComm NET 3.0 has new components and demos.
You can see DemoUSBOsrKit C# project. It works with original OSR FX2 USB Learn Kit device. It shows how you can make USB control request and I/O operations with usb pipes.

Roman Novgorodov
DeepSoftware.Com
DeepSoftware llc - The professional components for Delphi/CBuilder/.NET. The high quality custom software development.
Forums.nrCommLib.Com - DeepSoftware Tech Support Forum.

moelski

Hi !

QuoteThe newest version of nrComm NET 3.0 has new components and demos.

well for me the latest nrcomm .net (3.03) has again only 4 demos ... Can´t find some new demos ...  ???