• Welcome to Forum.Deepsoftware.Com. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 05:03:42 pm

News:

SMF - Just Installed!

OSR USB-FX2 Learning Kit

Started by JamesBrown, September 28, 2009, 04:16:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

JamesBrown

Roman - How is the work with the USB learning kit coming?
Have you had any progress?//

Roman Novgorodov

Hello

I'm sorry for delay.
I hope a new nrComm Lib will be released on this week. And it will contain new demo for this OSR USB board.

Roman Novgorodov
DeepSoftware llc - The professional components for Delphi/CBuilder/.NET. The high quality custom software development.
Forums.nrCommLib.Com - DeepSoftware Tech Support Forum.

JamesBrown

Quote from: Roman Novgorodov on September 29, 2009, 12:21:55 am
I hope a new nrComm Lib will be released on this week. And it will contain new demo for this OSR USB board.
Are you still working on this demo Roman?  Should I keep waiting or move on to something else?
Regards...... James Brown

Roman Novgorodov

December 01, 2009, 04:49:48 pm #3 Last Edit: December 01, 2009, 04:52:26 pm by Roman Novgorodov
Hello

I can show you the current version of OSR-FX2 demo project. See attachment.

Please note that:

1) WinUSB driver should be intsalled for OSR-FX2-LK board before you will try demo.
2) LED controls in app are clickable. You can change lights on board.

We are going to add following features to this demo before release it:
1) Installing WinUSB driver
2) Pipe i/o operations demo.

Roman Novgorodov
DeepSoftware llc - The professional components for Delphi/CBuilder/.NET. The high quality custom software development.

Roman Novgorodov

Hello

Latest release of nrComm Lib Pro contains simple demo project for "OSR USB-FX2 Learning Kit" device.
More info with small video is here: http://www.deepsoftware.com/nrcomm/tnrusb.html

Roman Novgorodov

JamesBrown

The latest release of the software along with the FX2 kit makes it possible to understand the software operation at last.

Thanks roman.