• Welcome to Forum.Deepsoftware.Com. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:41:50 am

News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Error: USB DEVICE OPEN IS FAILED

Started by leosilvacosta, March 16, 2010, 03:20:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

leosilvacosta

March 16, 2010, 03:20:40 pm Last Edit: March 16, 2010, 04:38:48 pm by leosilvacosta
Hello guys,

I am using the components nrcommlib, more specifically the nrUSBPipePair and I am with the following problem:

The driver that I'm trying to communicate is usually recognized, but when I enable the monitoring of the USB port and it returns the error "usb device is open failed. Driver is unknown"  ???

Can anyone help me? :-\

Thanks

Roman Novgorodov

Hello

You need install WinUsb driver for success open usb device.

Roman Novgorodov
DeepSoftware.Com
DeepSoftware llc - The professional components for Delphi/CBuilder/.NET. The high quality custom software development.
Forums.nrCommLib.Com - DeepSoftware Tech Support Forum.

sal691

Roman Novgorodov

Hello

You can see sample in \Demos\USBOsrKitDemo\usbosrkitdemo.dpr

Roman Novgorodov
DeepSoftware.Com
DeepSoftware llc - The professional components for Delphi/CBuilder/.NET. The high quality custom software development.

vanhungit

Hello Roman,

I don't have code sample \Demos\USBOsrKitDemo\usbosrkitdemo.dpr. Can you send it for me? Thank

nath.cf

I've just had the same problem...

I tryed to use the code Roman said but it keeps giving me the exception message: 'Creating file error'. I don't now whats happening but the driver can't be installed...

vanhungit, you can download the trial of nrcomm_pro avaiable on nrcomm website, it contains the sample you need.

Roman Novgorodov

Hello

Please show more details:

1) Windows version.
2) Delphi version
3) Possible Log file of Demo

Roman Novgorodov
DeepSoftware

nath.cf