• Welcome to Forum.Deepsoftware.Com. Please login or sign up.

upgrading old project nrGsm wont fire AfterInit event.

Started by pipy71, January 25, 2011, 08:06:03 am

Previous topic - Next topic

pipy71

Hello

I am upgrading an old project to use nrGSM but I am having trouble getting the AfterInit command to fire.
I have copied the code from a working app based on your demo, and i have downloaded v13.

I can see in the terminal the AT commands work but something goes wrong with the GSM data processor and it just fires an error event  instead of the afterinit event.   

I have tested the modem with the demo and my original working app and its fine its only since i copy and pasted the code / components to the old app it wont work.

Any suggestions what might have gone wrong or got corrupted during the copy and paste?

Thanks

Roman Novgorodov

January 25, 2011, 08:11:33 am #1 Last Edit: January 25, 2011, 10:53:31 am by Roman Novgorodov
Hello

Please create simple demo project that shows a problem and upload here its sources. We will check.

Roman Novgorodov
DeepSoftware.Com
DeepSoftware llc - The professional components for Delphi/CBuilder/.NET. The high quality custom software development.
Forums.nrCommLib.Com - DeepSoftware Tech Support Forum.

pipy71

Hello Roman,

The problem is with auto detect modem function, found a couple of bugs whilst cleaning my code.
working through to see if I can duplicate the problem in new app.

I have attached a couple of diagnostic log files, could you tell me if these modems are compatible with current drivers and if they are not then can you please incorporate new drivers to support these modems?

Many Thanks