• Welcome to Forum.Deepsoftware.Com. Please login or sign up.

Sierra Airlink Fastrack Xtend FTX009 (WAVECOM variant)

Started by henry64, April 28, 2011, 12:02:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

henry64

Hi

I need support for this device it's WAVWCOM based so it shouldn't be a complete rework to make it work (I hope).

In the GSMDemo application I have remove the initcode on nrgsm (AT^CURC=0<cr>) don't know why it's there?

I have attached the diagnostics and a dump from the Sierra Discovery tool that comes with the modem.

Can you help? :P

Roman Novgorodov

Hello

Thank you for your information.

In the GSMDemo application I have remove the initcode on nrgsm (AT^CURC=0<cr>) don't know why it's there?

It is garbage from testing huawei devices. We will correct this in next release.

QuoteI need support for this device it's WAVWCOM based so it shouldn't be a complete rework to make it work (I hope).

Your log shows strange info. Devices replies ERROR on most GSM commands are related with SMS read and notification.
Possible device is locked by manufacturer or it needs special command for switch its mode to full GSM support.

We will investigate documentation.

Roman Novgorodov
DeepSoftware
DeepSoftware llc - The professional components for Delphi/CBuilder/.NET. The high quality custom software development.
Forums.nrCommLib.Com - DeepSoftware Tech Support Forum.

henry64

Hi Roman

I have tried 9.17 with my device but it seems there are some problems, it close but not quite there  ;D

It makes both my application and gsmdemo hang when closing the device, it also seems like it "disconnects" from the computer, can you see what's going on in the log file?