• Welcome to Forum.Deepsoftware.Com. Please login or sign up.

Event when report send from Device

Started by nouri2015, June 13, 2011, 02:37:14 am

Previous topic - Next topic

nouri2015

Hello Roman
I need a event that active when report send from device.
nrHid1AfterReceive event, actives continuously but i want to active, when data is update from device.
do you have any solution for this problem?
thank.

Roman Novgorodov

Hello

Please show me data that you get in several calls of nrHid1AfterReceive event.
You can compare data portions between two calls and if they are different make needed tasks.

Roman Novgorodov
DeepSoftware LLC
DeepSoftware llc - The professional components for Delphi/CBuilder/.NET. The high quality custom software development.
Forums.nrCommLib.Com - DeepSoftware Tech Support Forum.

nouri2015

Hello
Thanks for your reply.
You suppose, the HID Device send this string: "Test", character by character(1 byte report) with specified delay between 2 character;
The software call "GetReport" function, continuously and received this string for example: "TTeSSStt", how i can determine, what is this?
For additional information:
I am HID Device designer, in the micro controller firmware  there is an interrupt, that i can know,  the data is received, but in the PC application, i have to call
"GetReport" method continuously;
I need a event, when the data is received, this event be active.
Thanks again.

Roman Novgorodov

Hello

Please run HIDDemo and show me its output log.

Roman Novgorodov
DeepSoftware LLC
DeepSoftware llc - The professional components for Delphi/CBuilder/.NET. The high quality custom software development.

nouri2015

Hello Romam
Excuse me, the HID device has been problem.
Thanks a lot.

nouri2015

Hello Roman
How much delay need to, between two report(2 byte for any report) for USB1.1 Full Speed that software recieve data correctly?

Roman Novgorodov

Hello

It seems like you want to program the device firmware.

I don't know :-(
You need refer to  USB 1.1 HID profile specification.
Also possible it depends on windows HID drivers.
Possible you can compare with existing USB 1.1 HID devices (like mouses or keyboards)

nrComm Lib HID solution does not have any limitations on time intervals. If system HID driver works correctly, nrComm works correctly too.

Roman Novgorodov
DeepSoftware LLC