• Welcome to Forum.Deepsoftware.Com. Please login or sign up.

how to send chinese character ?

Started by cptang, January 06, 2012, 12:52:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

cptang

i use this components to send chinese character,but i don't receive it!
why?

send english and number character is ok!

Roman Novgorodov

January 06, 2012, 01:06:28 pm #1 Last Edit: January 06, 2012, 02:16:53 pm by Roman Novgorodov
Hello

I'm sorry but I do not understand. Do you ask about SMS sending?

Please clarify more details:

Where you do not receive chinese chars? Do you receive by GSMDemo? Or do you receive SMS on your mobile device?
Did you try to select UNICODE (16bit encoding) before send SMS from GSMDemo? Last version of GSMDemo allows choose form of coding.

Please post here LOG file of GSMDemo session (with diagnostic, sending and receiving sms).

If you ask about serial port transfer, chars are sending as 8 bit bytes, therefore UNICODE chars can be corrupted.
You can convert UNICODE string into byte array and use TnrComm.SendData method for transfer.

Roman Novgorodov
DeepSoftware LLC
DeepSoftware llc - The professional components for Delphi/CBuilder/.NET. The high quality custom software development.
Forums.nrCommLib.Com - DeepSoftware Tech Support Forum.

cptang

thank you very much!
i ask about serial port transferã€,
i convert UNICODE string into byte array and use TnrComm.SendData method for transfer.
it is ok!

thank you!

Quote from: Roman Novgorodov on January 06, 2012, 01:06:28 pm
Hello

I'm sorry but I do not understand. Do you ask about SMS sending?

Please clarify more details:

Where you do not receive chinese chars? Do you receive by GSMDemo? Or do you receive SMS on your mobile device?
Did you try to select UNICODE (16bit encoding) before send SMS from GSMDemo? Last version of GSMDemo allows choose form of coding.

Please post here LOG file of GSMDemo session (with diagnostic, sending and receiving sms).

If you ask about serial port transfer, chars are sending as 8 bit bytes, therefore UNICODE chars can be corrupted.
You can convert UNICODE string into byte array and use TnrComm.SendData method for transfer.

Roman Novgorodov
DeepSoftware LLC