• Welcome to Forum.Deepsoftware.Com. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 03:07:08 am

News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Installation problem

Started by JoergHansen, November 28, 2012, 02:08:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

JoergHansen

Hello,

I've purchased the nrCommLib and downloaded the installation file. After renaming the file to the extension .exe I start the setup.
I reached at the page where I input my name, email and serial number. When I type in this informations, the next button is disabled!

Can you help me? What is wrong?

I get the serial number per email from share-it, there it is named "License Code"...

Thanks
Joerg

COPA1

Hi,
Did you solve the problem?
Or did you get answer?

JoergHansen

Hi,
I get answer from Roman. He wrote "it seems like problem in non-English cgars in reg name." He send me new reg info and that's is.

Joerg

fehmig

Hellot there,

I am having the same problem. Can i get the reg info for installation ?

Thank you very much

RigobertoKush

February 28, 2014, 07:17:12 am #4 Last Edit: March 03, 2014, 01:36:43 pm by RigobertoKush
Quote from: JoergHansen on November 28, 2012, 02:08:50 pm
Hello,

I've purchased the nrCommLib and downloaded the  solar panel installation file. After renaming the file to the extension .exe I start the setup.
I reached at the page where I input my name, email and serial number. When I type in this informations, the next button is disabled!

Can you help me? What is wrong?

I get the serial number per email from share-it, there it is named "License Code"...

Thanks
Joerg

Hello friend I know thread is bit old but I am facing similar installation problem for a while so can you help me out? Waiting for reply.