• Welcome to Forum.Deepsoftware.Com. Please login or sign up.

c++ builder XE3 :unable to find static library:nrcommd17.a

Started by claudio222, January 03, 2013, 11:08:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

claudio222

I've updated to c++ bulder XE3 ; If i compile a form with included a tnrcomm library with 32bit Platform is all ok , but if i do the some action with a 64bit Platform ,the compiler ask me :unable tio find static library:nrcommd17.a ,and ask me to locate a library , but i can't find it anywhere .
If i click cancel , the compiler end sending a message :"[bcc64 Fatal Error] SDIMain.h(22): 'nrclasses.hpp' file not found".
On the web i've not found anything about this,someone can help me about what i can do?
best regard  claudio

Roman Novgorodov

Hello

Please provide following additional info:
1) XE3 edition
2) XE3 version and build number
3) nrComm Lib version
4) Windows version

Roman Novgorodov
DeepSoftware llc

DeepSoftware llc - The professional components for Delphi/CBuilder/.NET. The high quality custom software development.
Forums.nrCommLib.Com - DeepSoftware Tech Support Forum.

claudio222

January 04, 2013, 06:53:31 am #2 Last Edit: January 04, 2013, 07:23:37 am by claudio222
Hello , thank you for fast reply , this is the information that you request :

1) XE3 edition    C++Builder® XE3 Pro
2) XE3 version and build number    C++Builder® XE3 Version 17.0.4723.55752
3) nrComm Lib version  is 9.31 Pro private licence
4) Windows version   Windows 8 ver.6.2  build 9200

During the installation of nrComm Lib i receive one  error  unable to find dcc64.exe but i suppose beacouse i don't have Delphi.

best regard  Claudio Fiammenghi

Roman Novgorodov

Hello

Please add into your project options the full path to Delphi17 subfolder of nrComm Lib home directory.

Roman Novgorodov
DeepSoftware llc
DeepSoftware llc - The professional components for Delphi/CBuilder/.NET. The high quality custom software development.

claudio222

January 06, 2013, 09:04:42 am #4 Last Edit: January 06, 2013, 05:12:34 pm by claudio222
Hello , i've added in Include path  "C:\Program Files (x86)\nrComm Lib\Delphi17" but when i compile i receive the error
"unable to find static library:nrcommd17.a" and i'm prompted to provide a path but  in the folder Delphi17 or in the folder ..delphi17/win64 i can't find a file with extension .a (nrcommd17.a).
This file must be existing or i've to manually compile in some mode?
best regard  claudio

Roman Novgorodov

Hello

Please try to open nrcommd17.dpk project and compile it for x64 platform. Manually from IDE.

Roman Novgorodov
DeepSoftware llc

claudio222

Hello , can i compile a project *.dpk without Delphi ? i have only C++ Builder.
when i try to load a project nrcommd17.dpk i don't see anything in the project manager, and i don't have a compiling options activated.
probably i mistake something?

best regard .. claudio fiammenghi

yelmer

I am using NRCOMM v9:31 in XE3 Ent. C++ Builder
I was using XE3 Ent. but I installed XE3 Update2
I HAVE A PROBLEM :
When I try to compile the project, I get the following error :
[ilink32 Error] Error: 'C:\MYSYS\COM\NRCOMMLIB\DELPHI17\NRCOMMD17.BPI'
contains invalid OMF record, type 0x21 (possibly COFF)

version and build number of XE3 changed after installation Update2 : 17.0.4770.56661

WHAT CAN I DO