• Welcome to Forum.Deepsoftware.Com. Please login or sign up.

I have problem with data receiving.

Started by icekvot, May 11, 2008, 12:15:52 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

icekvot

Help me pls. I need easy example how to recieve data from SerialPort (RS-232, COM)

I cant download from this site. Error 404

Roman Novgorodov

May 11, 2008, 01:17:27 pm #1 Last Edit: May 11, 2008, 01:21:37 pm by Roman Novgorodov
Hello

You can find the several useful demo projects after installation the trial version of nrComm Lib.
Some of this demo projects are available over shortcuts in the "Start" menu, more samples you can see in nrCom Lib home folder on your local disk.
You can try following demos:

• Demos\Codes It reads all incoming chars and shows a HEX or DECIMAL code of received chars

• Demos\DataProc It shows capabilities of TnrDataProccessor component. It implements the detection of several type of data packets.

• Demos\DTerminal It uses Terminal property with ordinary TMemo control for direct I/O operations with serial port

• Demos\SimplePacke2 It shows a way for detect a simple data packet with fixed end chars.

• Demos\StringReceiverBCB It shows a way for detect a simple data packet by one fixed char.

Thank you for your information. We will check our site and fix the dead link asap.

Roman Novgorodov
DeepSoftware.Com
DeepSoftware llc - The professional components for Delphi/CBuilder/.NET. The high quality custom software development.
Forums.nrCommLib.Com - DeepSoftware Tech Support Forum.