• Welcome to Forum.Deepsoftware.Com. Please login or sign up.

Communication failure of USB2.0 under CBuilder

Started by luka, December 03, 2020, 06:37:47 am

Previous topic - Next topic

luka

Hello, engineer,
I try to use nrComm control and U disk communication, in these days of research found a concentration problem
1. In Windows 10 64 bit operating system, using demo provided by you to install nrusb and WinUsb drivers fails.
2. When USB and active windows 7 are opened, USB device can be installed in windows.
3. In Windows 7 32-bit operating system, nrusb and WinUsb can be installed, but the "nrusbpipepair1afterreceive" event cannot be triggered when sending a string.

Roman Novgorodov

Hello

You can try something like that
https://zadig.akeo.ie/

for install WinUSB driver for your device. And try again.

Roman Novgorodov
DeepSoftware llc - The professional components for Delphi/CBuilder/.NET. The high quality custom software development.
Forums.nrCommLib.Com - DeepSoftware Tech Support Forum.

luka

Hello, engineer
Thank you for your reply!
However, I tried according to your method. In the "usbosrkitdemo WinUsb" example, the service option is not displayed in the "usbosrkitdemo WinUsb" example. I guess your program does not recognize the type of the driver. If this problem is not easy to solve, can you help me with the third question I asked. "In Windows 7 32-bit operating system, nrusb and WinUsb can be installed, but the "nrusbpipepair1afterreceive" event cannot be triggered when sending a string."

Roman Novgorodov

Hello

Please tell me your CBuilder version, we will try to reproduce problem and possible resolve issue.

Roman Novgorodov
DeepSoftware llc - The professional components for Delphi/CBuilder/.NET. The high quality custom software development.

Roman Novgorodov

You are real strange if use IDE 18 years old ....

If you can please provide .log file (debug mode) of data session.
We will see details in it.

luka

Hello!
I didn't upload the file successfully, so I reply you in this way
1. Log file:
            [2020-12-03 17:18:58] nrComm Lib v9.58 Pro  (TRIAL! Please register!) Windows 7 [6.1.7601]
       Service Pack 1
            [2020-12-03 17:18:58] EnumDisks GetDiVolums: C\0Dh\0AhD\0Dh\0AhE\0Dh\0AhF\0Dh\0AhG\0Dh\0Ah
2. USB Device Description:
            1):Descriptior:  nrComm Lib WinUSB de.
            2):Max Power:   200m
            3):Max Packet Size: 64
            4):Vendor ID:   058Fh
            5):Product ID:  6387h
            6):Is Wake Up:  False;
            7):Is Self Power:  False;
            8):Is Bus Power:  True;
            9):USB Version:  2.0;
           10):Speed (Low Full...:  High;
           11):Pipe Count:  2;
           12):Service:  winUSB;

luka

Hello, engineer
If it is not easy to recover, can you give me a program according to the USB parameter information (vendor ID: 058fh; product ID: 6387h); the vendor ID, product ID, pipein and pipeout of this program can be modified dynamically

Roman Novgorodov

Hello

You can try following demo:

Demos\USBIODemo\usbiodemo.dpr
Demos\USBPipeDemo\usbpipedemo.dpr

They have IO operations with usb pipes

Roman Novgorodov