• Welcome to Forum.Deepsoftware.Com. Please login or sign up.

Latest version of nrComm Lib v9.69 (02 Feb 2024)

Started by Roman Novgorodov, January 31, 2008, 11:26:16 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Roman Novgorodov

January 31, 2008, 11:26:16 am Last Edit: February 01, 2024, 11:07:18 pm by Roman Novgorodov
Dear Comrades

DeepSoftware LLC releases the new nrComm Lib v9.69 (02 Feb 2024)
http://www.deepsoftware.com/nrcomm/

nrComm Lib provides some tools for performing the communications tasks in
Delphi/CBuilder development.
Library helps to work with various devices: modems, USB, HID, Bluetooth, LPT,
GSM.
Product offers ready solutions for the following issues and tasks:

• Serial port (RS232, comport). I/O operations, enumeration of available ports. Gets extended info about
  • virtual serial port type (USB, Bluetooth, IrDA, com0com etc.)
  • KeepConnection mode for virtual serial ports - suitable for removable USB to RS232 adapters
  • Telephone API (TAPI). Work with modem in Data and Voice modes.
  • Bluetooth devices and connections. Works with native Windows BT API.
  • GSM devices. Send, read, delete and notify about new SMS. IMEI, mobile model name and other info. Access to Phone book records.
  • USB devices enumeration. Gets full info about USB hosts, hubs, ports, devices. Allows Enable, Disable, Restart selected usb device.
  • USB I/O operations over light weight nrUsb.sys driver or over WinUSB API.
  • Components for driver installation for all platforms: x86, x64, IA64. nrUsb.sys is signed and can be installed on x64 Windows.
  • HID devices. Enumerates devices and gets HID device capabilities. I/O operations with HIDs. Methods for Enable, Disable Restart device.
  • Socket (client and server) implementation
  • Component for GPS devices.
  • HID I/O operations. Monitoring input HID reports, read and write HID reports and features.
  • Direct access to LPT port. Signed kernel driver for support x64 Windows.
  • ZModem protocol support
  • Kermit protocol support. Tested with Hyperterminal and C Kermit (linux)
  • Terminal property for all comm components. Easy attach TEdit or TMemo etc.
  • ANSI/VT100 terminal control
  • Modbus protocol implementation. I/O and poll device registers. Serial port connection and Modbus TCP support. Master and Slave modes.
  • ASTM protocol implementation
  • WAKE protocol implementation
  • Basic Digital Signal Processing implementation
  • Support G-code (CNC) commands
  • Support x64 platform (with XE2 and later)
  • Correct working in WOW64 mode.
  • Support Delphi 3-7,2006,2007,2009,2010,XE-XE12 C+Builder 3-6,2006,2007,2009,2010, XE-XE12

Trial version of library is available here:
https://www.deepsoftware.com/nrcomm/nrcomm_pro.zip
Product home web page.
You can find here the latest information and compiled demo projects:
https://www.deepsoftware.com/nrcomm/
History of changes is here:
https://www.deepsoftware.com/nrcomm/nrcommhistory.txt

Roman Novgorodov
DeepSoftware LLC
http://www.deepsoftware.com
DeepSoftware llc - The professional components for Delphi/CBuilder/.NET. The high quality custom software development.
Forums.nrCommLib.Com - DeepSoftware Tech Support Forum.

Roman Novgorodov

Hello

The nrComm Lib v8.14 (and higher) supports the Delphi/C++Builder 2009 now.
There were serious internal changes for support new Unicode platform.
We tested library good but the problems are possible.

Please report about any unexpected behaviour of components and we will fix troubles asap.

Roman
DeepSoftware llc - The professional components for Delphi/CBuilder/.NET. The high quality custom software development.

RC Scoring Pro

I tried to install this new version (8.27 was in the filename) and I selected C++ Builder 5 and C++ Builder 2007 as my install targets.  When I ran C++ Builder 5, I got an error message that the .bpl file was not installed.  I looked in the folder where I installed to, and there is no .bpl file.  I did change the installation folder name if that matters.

Roman Novgorodov

Hello

There is one problem with C++Builder 5.
It seems like it has a trouble in resource linker.
The latest version of nrComm Lib contains too big size of binary resource for this linker.

You can try to find file bin\rlink32.dll in BCB5 home directory and replace it by new one from attachment.

Roman Novgorodov

Roman Novgorodov

Hello

The nrComm Lib v8.29 (and higher) supports the CodeGear Delphi/C++Builder/RAD Studio 2010 now.

Roman Novgorodov

Roman Novgorodov

January 25, 2010, 04:12:10 am #5 Last Edit: January 25, 2010, 08:05:10 am by Roman Novgorodov
Hello

The new big release of nrComm Lib v9.0 is available.
It contains following changes:

• New. Component TnrGps.

• New. Component TnrUsbDriver32bit. Separated resource component with WinUSB driver for x86.

• New. Component TnrUsbDriver64bit. Separated resource component with WinUSB driver for x64.

• New. Component TnrUsbDriverIA64bit. Separated resource component with WinUSB driver for IA64.

• Changes. TnrUsbDriver now installs WinUSB driver for all three platforms (x86, amd64, ia64)

• New GPSDemo project.

• New. TnrSemaphore control includes new events:OnClick,OnDblClick,OnMouseDown,OnMouseMove,OnMouseUp.

• New. TnrUsb.ControlRequest method. It sends usb control request described in new type: TnrUsbRequest record.

• New. OSR-FX2-LearnKit-Board demo project

• Many fixes, changes and optimizations.

Roman Novgorodov
DeepSoftware.Com

hid1

I wish, another easy way available for ugrading  for registred users like "Login and upgrade

Roman Novgorodov

February 03, 2010, 09:56:46 am #7 Last Edit: March 16, 2010, 08:28:52 am by Roman Novgorodov
Hello

Registered users can visit our Update Center:http://updates.nrcommlib.com/
It will give you a link to latest release or url to Upgrade License with discount.

Roman Novgorodov
DeepSoftware.Com

visli

Can I deploy my program on my customer's computer with "Pro Private License" ?

Roman Novgorodov

Hello

Yes, of course, you can deploy result EXE or DLL binaries of your project.

You can't deploy nrComm Lib sources, standalone packages, or nrComm Lib setup.

Roman Novgorodov
DeepSoftware.Com

rhilbish

My old computer failed, so I have moved my current Delphi project (and installed nrComm 9.15) to a new Windows 7 computer.  nrComm is included in a Uses clause in the program.   When I attempt to run my program, I get one error:

F1026 File not found: ‘nrwin32.dcu’

I have verified that the nrComm files (including nrwin32.dcu) are located in: C\program files(x86)\nrComm lib and have found the directory paths C:\Program Files (x86)\nrComm Lib\Delphi15 and ….\Res in:

Project/Options/Resource Complier/Directories & Conditionals/Include file search paths

Is nrComm installed correctly??  Is a search path missing??  Would appreciate any sugestions.

Roman Novgorodov

Hello

If you see correct paths in the project options and needed files DCU are located in tis path, project should compile without problem.

Do you see nrComm Lib components in Delphi Pallet?
Please try to create new empty project and drop some nrComm components to form at design time.
Now try rebuild and run project. Does it work without compiler errors?

What version of Delphi do you use ? We need know full build number and edition.

Possible something wrong with access rights to folders.
You can try small test: uninstall library and install it into other directory (f.e. C:\temp)
Also you can tun off UAC

Roman Novgorodov
DeepSoftware.Com

rhilbish

Thanks for your response.  To answer your questions:
- No, I do not see the nrComm Lib components in the Tools Pallet so I can't build a simple test project
- I am using Delphi XE version 15.0.3953.35171 (with update 1) under Window 7 6.1 (build 7600)

I tried reinstalling nrComm in a temp directory.  The directory shows up in Projects/Options.. but no components in the Tool Pallet

Sorrry, I don't know what UAC is.

Appreciate your help

rhilbish

Not sure if it makes any difference, but I am using Delphi XE Starter

Roman Novgorodov

April 21, 2011, 02:35:15 pm #14 Last Edit: May 17, 2011, 01:00:59 am by Roman Novgorodov
Hello

Possible XE Starter edition does not support command line compilation.
Please try latest version of nrComm Lib.

Roman Novgorodov
DeepSoftware.Com