• Welcome to Forum.Deepsoftware.Com. Please login or sign up.

Tapi Voice Modem Support

Started by kaisseruy, January 08, 2009, 03:57:01 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

kaisseruy

I Need a list of supported voice modems. I have motorola chipset modems but not works with nrcomm.
The voice modems used: Motorola Mot PCI 3 0531DGEA60
                                 Ambient MD5628D-L-B
                                 Conexant HDA D330 MDC V.92
This is error

Fatal Error: nrCommLib TAPI error:nrTAPI Error: Device does not support Voice Features
THANK!!!

Roman Novgorodov

Hello

TnrCommTAPI component uses the standard Telephone API of Windows system.
If your modem is installed correctly, the nrComm will work with it.

You can check this if you see your modem in Control Panel\Phone and Modem Options list. In this case TnrCommTAPI can use your device as datamodem.

If your modem has voice features you should install serial WAVe drivers of your device. After that you can see new sound device in Contol Panel\Sound and Audio Devices.In this case TnrCommTAPI can use your device as voice modem.

Roman Novgorodov
DeepSoftware.Com
DeepSoftware llc - The professional components for Delphi/CBuilder/.NET. The high quality custom software development.
Forums.nrCommLib.Com - DeepSoftware Tech Support Forum.

Aidar

I have 2 identical modem. With the first all right, the other fails.
Fatal Error: nrCommLib TAPI error: nrTAPI Error: Device does not support Voice Features
help me, please

Roman Novgorodov

Hello

Please check that sound drivers are installed for problem modems.
You should see one sound device for each voice modem in windows device manger.

Roman Novgorodov
DeepSoftware LLC
DeepSoftware llc - The professional components for Delphi/CBuilder/.NET. The high quality custom software development.
Forums.nrCommLib.Com - DeepSoftware Tech Support Forum.

Aidar

in windows device manger for each voice modem has a sound device ..
However, the error still appears.
Fatal Error: 2, 10, nrCommLib TAPI error:\0DhnrTAPI Error: Device does not support Voice features\0DhTAPI Error Code [0h]\0DhÐ--апрос приняÑ,\0Dh\0Ah

Aidar

Problem solved by replacing the modem driver to Windows unimodem audio device driver