• Welcome to Forum.Deepsoftware.Com. Please login or sign up.

List of Supported Mobile Phones!!!

Started by Beckham, March 17, 2009, 11:26:41 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Beckham

what the mobile phones that fully supported (send and receive ...etc)? (Brand name + Mobile Model)

thanks a lot :D

Roman Novgorodov

March 18, 2009, 06:03:57 am #1 Last Edit: April 09, 2009, 01:40:27 pm by Roman Novgorodov
Hello

The nrComm Lib Gsm component uses GSM07.07 specification for access to GSM device.
If device supports this specification all is ok.

You can try GSMDemo for check possibilities of TnrGsm class with your mobile phone or GSM device.
You can find more information here:
http://www.deepsoftware.com/groups_dsr/index.php?topic=6.0

The latest version of library was tested with following devices:

SIEMENS MC35(i), TC35(i) (gsm terminals for professional solutions,most recommended), A65
Sony Ericsson T630-T628, W810, K750
Samsung SGH-C120
Nokia NSE-5,6230(i),6100,6120
BenQ M22, M23

Also please note that often mobile phone models do not support all features of GSM specification.
http://deepsoftware.com/groups_dsr/index.php?topic=80.0

Roman Novgorodov
DeepSoftware.Com
DeepSoftware llc - The professional components for Delphi/CBuilder/.NET. The high quality custom software development.
Forums.nrCommLib.Com - DeepSoftware Tech Support Forum.

donie

is nrcomm support wavecom  Gsm Modem ?

Roman Novgorodov

Hello

nrComm Lib contains solution for Wavecom GSM  devices. But you should test TnrGsm with your device.

Please download and try latest version of GSMDemo:

http://www.deepsoftware.com/nrcomm/gsmdemo.zip

This demo allows send and receive sms, detects device properties and etc.

Roman Novgorodov
DeepSoftware llc - The professional components for Delphi/CBuilder/.NET. The high quality custom software development.

henry64

I'm unable to get my hands on a GSM device for testing, so maybe you could clarify what devices you "know" is supported.

e.g.  Multi-Tech Multimodem GPRS MTCBA-G-U-F4

or a similar Siemens & wavecom product

Roman Novgorodov

Hello

You can run GSMDemo and take a look at last tab of main form.
See drop down combobox control. It contains list of GSM drivers.
Some of them can be compatable with your device.

Anyway if you will create diagnostic log file and send it to us we will try to resolve your problem.

Roman Novgorodov

henry64

:-*

Doesn't work, I have emaild a log file to you, hope you can fix it.

thanks ;D

stef2pont

i testing the diagnostic tools on my wavecom fasttrack modem but, sometimes, the software dont want to connect to my device... randomly, the software communicate with the modem and use the nokia drivers....

i throw the wavecom fastrack for testing the siemens mc35i... This is running, but not perfect. i have some trouble to send sms...
C++ Builder 3, 5, 6 and now C++ Builder 2009, runing under Win2000, XP and now Vista

henry64

My issue seems to be related to the SIM and provider, or at least it seems so at the moment since I'm able to send/receive SMS's after replacing the SIM card. I'll get back here if it turns out to work stable.

dr.Johanson

March 23, 2010, 01:03:52 pm #9 Last Edit: March 23, 2010, 05:26:14 pm by dr.Johanson
How i can add others GSM drivers ?

Roman Novgorodov

Hello

Unfortunately, current version does not allow to add a new external gsm drivers.
The main reason we need to prepare detailed specification of our original INF file format.
Class has method AddDriver(aCaption,aText:string), but this method is protected.
If you want you can see INF file drivers in binary resources of library.

I recommend you to try drivers from existing list, or give us a diagnostic log file from GSMDemo app for new device and we will create and add new driver.

Roman Novgorodov
DeepSoftware.Com